Thursday, August 22, 2013

CONTINUING THE CLEANING FRENZY...
 
So next I moved into the craft studio, piles everywhere, stuff that needed to be mailed, packages needing to be opened and supplies put away. Here is the before picture; (I'm totally embarrassed putting this out here)
 
 
Here is the 1st after photo; And I mean after, after 17 hours of sorting, after packing and unpacking boxes, after scrubbing and mopping, and after schlepping stuff from room to room. The desk on the lower right is my "writing desk". Yep, I'm attempting to write a book. Next to it but not in the picture is a TV.
 
 
Here is the desk where I do all computer stuff and paperwork. Still waiting on the shelves.

 
Here is the table where I do small projects and paintings. Goblets and glassware hold trinkets used in projects, and having them out and visible reminds me of what I have available to use and when I might need to reorder.

 
This is my cutting/wrapping table and storage bin cabinet.

 
Another dress form and hardware/supply storage.

 
Wrapping supplies on top of the bar, an antique original "Melvil Dewey" Library-Folio-Cabinet, that I use to store magazines and supplies. Storage shelves next to Dewey, and in the background a large 10' x 7 1/2' cabinet used as candle storage on top and more storage for supplies in the bottom.

 
Here are my paint storage racks for the 2oz. bottles, paint brushes, books and other small related supplies.

 
Okay, that concludes the tour of my craft space. I have moved on to the workshop... but before I can really show you anything in there I have to complete some projects that are in line and drying. In the mean time I took some photos of my booths at the Eastbrook Flea Market and Antique Mall to show you, and yes... I have work to do there too!
 

 
Come see me or contact me if you see something interesting.
OR
Comment here and I'll get back to you!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment