Sunday, July 28, 2013

crapahuter (krah-pah-ew-tay)
    : to clamber, crawl, trek, or yomp
 Also: to plough along, to trudge, to schlepp
 
That... Is the French word-of-the-day today on my blog. My first pronunciation of this word was crap-a-hooter! I just want to say that I did not say that so anyone could hear me and it was before I could see the word broken down!! Well, anyway, I think it applies to my whole year! All I can say for myself is finally! I have retired from the job that supported me and now I can try to make a living doing what makes me happy. Oh I know I'm still "crapahutering" (I like this word, I think I'll keep it) but at least its not for nothing and hopefully someone will appreciate it.


8' tall Antique Door Frame (VERY HEAVY)  before 


 
8' tall Re purposed Door Frame Desk (still very heavy)
not quite done yet. Still needs the shelves in the window and door spaces.
 
 
Well... What do you think? I think it has potential. It is just one of many projects on the table right now. I'll be adding more photos real soon...PROMISE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment